Saturday, August 21, 2010

Getting out of the Hospital in hopes that it will be our last stay.

Zaachi and I are sitting in the hospital waiting for the Doc to come and let us go. I asked him to share some things he has learned through this journey.

If you are going through a hard time. Just think of what will happen if you push through this hard time. Keep moving forward, the more forward the newer the day. The more you move forward the more you will heal. Keep your body healthy, eat lots of vegetable and grains and stuff. And don't forget to drink your milk. Words of advice for strong bones.

I have learned that God will be with you wherever you go, God is watching over you, you will always be ok. Everything that happens to you in life is part of God's plan.

Why do you think bad things happen?:
I don't know. Maybe because the enemy wants to destroy us.
Why would he want to do that?:
You know I don't have an answer for every question. I think he wants to destroy us, he wants us to think that God isn't protecting us but someone else is. He wants us to think that that someone else is him (the devil).
The Devil?:
I don't like using the word devil, for some reason that name doesn't go right with me. Out of all the names in the world, why did they pick "devil" to be his name?
What is your first plan of action now that you are done with treatment?:
Humm.....finding out if I am allowed to run and jump again and kick really hard in the pool. Cause then I be able to have even more of a blast. Then I can keep up with Alex, he likes to go go go.

If you are going through a hard time keep moving forward and you will fulfill your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment